Join us for the Community Pancake Breaskfast hosted by Orchard's Alumni Heritage Association. Enjoy coffee donated by Starbucks at 56th & Illinois, eggs and sausage donated by MCL Catering, freshly made pancakes by Orchard Alumni and maple syrup made by Mrs. P and Orchard first graders.
Tickets are $8.00/person over age 2
There will be kids activities, tours of the new Fred Lorenz Makerspace and maple syrup tapping demonstrations starting at 10:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m. & 11:00 a.m.
Orchard’s Alumni Heritage Association would like you consider supporting the Pancake Breakfast as a sponsor this year. Proceeds from the Pancake Breakfast directly support the AHA’s efforts to grow the Ann Dean Scholarship Fund so that we may continue to provide financial aid to alumni families in need. In addition, we are passionate about our efforts to digitize historical documents for the school, locate lost alumni, and establish meaningful engagement opportunities for alumni.
Below are the sponsorship levels and benefits.
- Fred Lorenz Level $1,000 (10 event tickets, premier logo/name placement on signage at event entrance, logo/name placement on each table at the event)
- Maple Level $750 (8 event tickets, and logo/name placement on signage at event entrance)
- Syrup Level $500 (6 event tickets and logo/name placement on signage at event entrance)
- Sap Level $250 (4 event tickets and logo/name placement on signage at event entrance)
- Pancake Level $100 (Logo/name placement on signage at event entrance)
- Bucket Level $50 (Logo/name placement on signage at event entrance)
Your support at any level would be greatly appreciated!
Checks can be made to The Orchard School with a memo or note specifying the payment is for Pancake Breakfast sponsorship click the link to pay online by credit card.