Orchard has made a commitment to education — not only to the students but also to the faculty and staff."
— Kim, Learning Support Teacher
The Orchard School values our employees. Our total compensation package includes salary, benefits and professional development programs designed to attract and retain the talented individuals who make our school successful.
The Orchard School offers a wide range of flexible benefit options developed to meet your needs. Most are fully or partially paid by the school. Our benefits include:
- A 403(b) retirement plan with a competitive matching contribution.
- A comprehensive health plan with competitive medical benefits.
- A choice of dental plan options.
- Flexible spending accounts for insurance premium payments, unreimbursed medical expenses and dependent care costs.
- Life insurance.
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Short- and long-term disability insurance.
- Employee assistance program.
- Free fitness club membership.
- Personal computer purchase program.
- Free lunches during school.
- Need-based financial assistance for your children who attend The Orchard School.
- Spousal equivalent benefits.
- Supplemental income opportunities – summer, extended day, coaching.
Time for You
The Orchard School offers full-time employees a generous time-off and holiday schedule, including:
10-month schedule, school vacations.
12-month schedule, 6 weeks vacation.
12-month schedule, 4-5 weeks vacation.
In addition to school vacations and holidays, full-time employees receive up to 11 personal benefit leave days per fiscal year (July 1 through June 30) to use for sick time and personal matters. Up to 90 unused days may be accrued.